Sawmill PROFESSIONAL is very definitely the professional's choice, designed with all the configurability and power you will need to generate and tailor your reports to meet both your, and your users’, requirements. Using Sawmill PROFESSIONAL Edition you can automate repetitive functions like updating the databases, sending out key reports to the right people each month and generating the heavily used static reports for all your users. When you are ready to add more profiles, or move up to the ENTERPRISE Edition, you will appreciate the simplicity of a Sawmill upgrade. Adding profiles or moving up to the next product is as easy as purchasing a new key, with ‘profile’ compatibility throughout the range of Sawmill solutions.
Sawmill PROFESSIONAL Edition offers extensive customization features not available in LITE, including custom reports, graphs, macros, and filters; full editing of the profile through the configuration interface. SawmillPROFESSIONAL gives you the tools to arrange your analysis exactly the way you want it, through a web interface.
Sawmill PROFESSIONAL may be run on any of the Supported Sawmill platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows, Macintosh), and can be run either locally (on the ‘server’ being analyzed) or remotely (on any system you want, anywhere you want). When run as a remote application Sawmill PROFESSIONAL will be able to automatically download the target log files, process them, and publish the reports using its integrated web server, or email the reports to wherever you need them or both.
Sawmill Professional features includes:
- Advanced report filters in the Reports page
- Email option in the Reports, for sending the current report by email
- User Management Editor for admin and report user access
- Log Filter Editor (Import Filters) to filter the raw log data into the database
- Report Filter Editor (Output Filters) to filter the report being displayed without changing the database
- Report Editor for modifying the reports and the report menu allowing creation and editing of the reports - the graphs, tables and report menu navigation
- Sawmill Scheduler for automation of all analysis functions, including database pruning, emailed reports, and fast static HTML reports
- DNS resolution for log data IP addresses
- Multiple log sources including Cluster / Load Balanced environments via HTTP, FTP, Local File or Command Line
- 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 and unlimited profile license packs (Upgrade path to Enterprise)
Plus, these features also available in LITE:
- Report drill down (Zoom Filters)
- Clickstream Web Visitor Reports
- Integrated Sawmill Database
- Geographic Location reports to the City level via GeoLite City™
- 948 supported log file formats
- Language support for English and other supported languages